Medical Oncology and Chemotherapy
A multidisciplinary team of providers come together to create a personalized treatment approach.
- Clinical trials
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Infusion therapy
- Lab and imaging
- Lymphedema care
- Surgical oncology
- Specialized oncology pharmacy
- Bone marrow biopsies
Advanced Radiation Therapy
State-of-the-art technology combined with an experienced medical team support advanced cancer therapies. Our radiation therapy team works closely with primary care, surgical and medical oncology partners to ensure successful combined modality therapy.
Radiation Therapy Technology
- Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerator- configured with five electron beam energies, five photon beam energies, on board kV, MV and CT imaging
- AlignRT optically-guided motion management system
- GE LightSpeed 16-slice large bore dedicated CT Simulator- with RPM respiratory gating system
- Xastrahl 150 kVp superficial orthovoltage unit- dedicated machine for complex dermal carcinomas
- Varian High Dose Rate Iridium-192 Brachytherapy machine
- Olympus digital fiberoptic head and neck examination tower with video and still photo documentation capability
What we treat
Radiation Oncology Treatments at Calaway Young Cancer Center
Integrated therapies, supporting your mind, body and spirit
Please refer to the Integrated Therapies section of the Valley View website for information.
Our patients have access to services in social, financial, dietary, psychological and survivorship.
- Patient navigator
- Social worker
- Adult and children
- Oncology nutritionist
- Financial counselor
- Caregiver support group
- Grief and loss group
- Cancer Coffee Walk and Talk
- American Cancer Society’s Look Good Feel Better
- Survivorship program
- Spiritual care
- Outreach areas: Rifle, Meeker, Eagle, Aspen
The Calaway • Young Cancer Center is able to provide these supportive services and resources through generous gifts from the community. The annual Rally the Valley event brings our community together to support all those facing a diagnosis of cancer. Visit www.rallythevalley.org for additional information.