Knowledge is our greatest ally in the mission to keep our community healthy. We want you to be fully informed about the way your body works and whatever conditions you may encounter.
The Connie Delaney Medical Library is a non-profit community service that provides access to medical information in an easy-to-understand format.
The library is free and open to the public, and offers services including:
- A health and medical library directed to your needs
- A circulating book collection
- Carefully reviewed online health resources
- Online medical literature databases
- Custom information packets on your health topic
- Print and online resources in Spanish
Location & Hours
We are located on the third floor of Valley View Hospital, at the corner of 19th and Blake Avenue , in Glenwood Springs.
Our phone number is 970-384-6951.
Our hours are:
- Mondays through Fridays - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm