Empowering our community with reliable resources to support informed healthcare decisions for everyone: including patients, family, friends, medical professionals and the public.
Knowledge is our greatest ally in the mission to keep our community healthy. We want you to be fully informed about the way your body works and whatever conditions you may encounter.
The library is free and open to the public, and offers services including:
- A health and medical library directed to your needs
- A circulating book collection
- Carefully reviewed online health resources
- Online medical literature databases
- Custom information packets on your health topic
- Print and online resources in Spanish
Location & Hours
We are located on the third floor of Valley View Hospital, at the corner of 19th and Blake Avenue, in Glenwood Springs.
The Resource Library in the grand lobby of the Calaway•Young Cancer Center is also available for cancer-related books and information.
Our phone number is 970-384-6950.
Our hours are:
- Monday through Friday - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Resources for the Connie Delaney Library are provided by the generosity of the Valley View Hospital Auxiliary, the Delaney Family and individual donors.