Knowledge is our greatest ally in the mission to keep our community healthy.
We want you to be fully informed about the way your body works and whatever conditions you may encounter.
The Connie Delaney Medical Library is a non-profit community service that provides access to medical information in an easy-to-understand format.
The library is free and open to the
public, and offers
- A health and medical library directed to your needs
- A circulating book and video collection
- Carefully reviewed online health resources
- Print and online resources in Spanish
- A collection of health-related articles
- Health information literature searches
- Self-service photocopy equipment