Valley View Hospital Chaplains are Board Certified professionals clinically trained and educated in the healthcare setting. Our Chaplains are Inter-denominational, supporting patients within their own faiths and belief systems.
Spiritual Care Services provide: Compassionate listening with respect and without judgment
- Comfort in times of distress and despair
- Partnership in prayer
- Support in times of grief and loss
- Counseling with difficult decisions
- Assistance with Advance Directives
- Assistance contacting local clergy of specific faith traditions, and arranging Sacraments and special Blessings and Prayers, as requested.
Hospital Chaplains adhere to the strict standards of confidentiality and HIPPA.
The Valley View Hospital Inter-faith Chapel is located on the 1st floor near the Emergency entrance. It is available 24 hours a day for quiet prayer and meditation.
Request for Spiritual Care made be made through the patient’s nurse or by calling the Chaplain’s Office at (970) 384-6790.