- Please bring an ID and your insurance/Medicare card with you on the day
of your surgery.
- Wear glasses instead of contact
lenses, if possible. Do not bring jewelry, large sums of money or
other valuables with you to the hospital. Please remove all nail polish.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. If
you are a "Morning Surgical Admission", bring your robe, slippers and
- Upon arrival at Valley View Hospital, check in at the Registration desk.
You will then be escorted to the Day Surgery Unit where you will be prepared
- Family members and visitors are welcome. If a
child is present as a visitor, there must be a responsible adult to
care for him/her.
Patient Pre-Registration Online