Who can help me if I have a concern about my care?

If an individual or family has any concerns about care and safety at Valley View Hospital or any of its satellite services, he or she is encouraged to contact Valley View Hospital by telephone or by regular mail. Our goal is to promptly respond, address, and remedy any patient or family member concerns. Please feel free to contact us directly regarding any and all concerns.

For: Patient Grievances – 970.384.8156 Billing Concerns – 970.384.6890 Privacy Concerns – 970.384.8156 If we cannot resolve your concerns to your satisfaction, you may contact The Joint Commission. For more information about The Joint Commission and its standards, visit their website at www.jointcommission.org. The Joint Commission customer service number is 877.223.6866.

Additionally if concerns are not satisfactorily resolved at the facility level, a formal complaint can be filed with the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment by calling toll free 800.886.7689 extension 2827 or by contacting the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA) at 800.886.7675.