- Carbondale: 970.963.3350
- Basalt: 970.384.7115
After Hours & Clinical Advice: 970.963.3350
As a member of our Medical Home, you are provided with an on-call provider who can assist you after hours and on weekends. We encourage you to utilize us as your first call for any questions or concerns regarding your care. Our answering service will promptly connect you.
What you can expect from your medical home
- We will listen to you.
- We will provide personalized care with a shared decision approach and will respect the decisions you make
- We will communicate all tests and their results with you
- We will be your healthcare advocate when navigating the healthcare system
- We will keep an updated registry of community resources
- We will provide access: Allowing you to see your doctor when you need them
- We will maintain up-to-date records and keep your information confidential
- We aim to improve safety, efficiency and quality in our patient care using evidence-base care and self-management support.
Sign Up Today!
Valley View Patient Portal >>
Through the Valley View Patient Portal, our medical home members can access medical records, communicate with providers, make appointments, view lab results and make payments online. “Sign up today” or contact any staff member to assist you.
Research Based Health Information
We prescribe meaningful and accurate health information to improve your ability to manage your health.
Continue reading >>
Carbondale| 978 Euclid Avenue | Carbondale, CO 81623 | 970.963.3350
Basalt | 350 Market Street (Willits Town Center) | Basalt, CO 81621 | 970.384.7115