We strive to help each mother have the best pregnancy and birth experience possible.
- We offer hybrid care from a team of physicians and nurse midwives, so each woman is empowered to get the kind of care she wants and needs.
- Our physicians are highly skilled in managing high-risk pregnancy. They maintain a strong working relationship with one of the best high-risk clinics in Denver. Coordinating care from our location limits the number of trips a woman has to make to the Front Range and reduces the stress of what is already a stressful situation.
- One of our midwives is always at the birth center and a physician from our practice is always on call, day and night, 24 hours a day. Labor doesn’t happen on a schedule, so we schedule our team to be sure excellent care is always available — no matter when the big moment arrives.
- Our midwives now offer intermittent auscultation as an alternative to continuous monitoring in low risk situations. This monitoring is safe and effective and gives women additional freedom of movement and greater comfort during labor.
- We are one of the only practices on the Western Slope to offer nitrous oxide as an alternative pain relief method during labor and delivery. Nitrous Oxide is safe for baby and can help mom stay relaxed and focused during one of the most meaningful moments of her life.
- Our practice has established collaborative relationships with the Family Birthplace at Valley View Hospital, which has been accredited as Baby Friendly by the World Health Organization and UNICEF. The Baby Friendly designation honors birth centers and hospitals that provide superior care to support optimal infant feeding outcomes and mother/baby bonding through breastfeeding.
- The Family Birthplace at Valley View is the only facility in the valley with a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) that can care for premature babies starting at 32 weeks.
- Our birthing center is mom friendly too, with a Jacuzzi in every birthing suite!
Valley View Medical Office Building | 1830 Blake Avenue, Suite 208 | Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Willits Care Center | 350 Market Street | Basalt, CO 81621
Eagle Valley Care Center | 377 Sylvan Lake Rd. | Eagle, CO 81631
Silt Care Center | 2001 N Horseshoe Trail | Silt, CO 81652