Your safety continues to be a top priority.
Click here for more information on COVID-19.
We are working to resume several community events and classes in person.
We continue to host virtual events too.
Click here to attend Valley View’s virtual health fair.
Click here to watch Valley View’s community town hall.
Please check back here frequently for updates and follow us on Facebook.
- This event has passed.
REGISTRATION CLOSED – Girls Night Out – Skin Cancer Prevention
Registration is closed for this event. Thanks to all who RSVP’d. We can’t wait to see you on Tuesday, October 5 at Valley View. Stay tuned to Valley View’s Facebook for information about future events.
- Free skin cancer screening exams
- Equipro facial scanner
- Presentation by Dermatologist Kelly Thomas, MD
- Q&A with Valley View physicians
- Interactive booths
5 to 6:30 p.m. | Tuesday, October 5
Valley View Hospital
Conference Rooms | 2nd floor
- 5:00 pm: Screenings, interactive booths and giveaways.
- 5:30 pm: Presentation by Dermatologist Kelly Thomas, MD on skin cancer risk factors and prevention.
- 6:00 pm: Q&A with Dr. Thomas, Oncologist David Marcus, MD, and Plastic and Reconstruction Surgeon Jennifer Butterfield, MD; screenings, interactive booths and giveaways.
- Valley View is located at 1906 Blake Avenue in Glenwood Springs.
- You can park anywhere.
- Please enter through the Calaway•Young Cancer Center entrance off of Blake Avenue. Do not enter through the upper entrance or Emergency Room.
- Once inside the building, walk to the Conference Center, located on the second floor next to the Café.