Valley View is committed to giving back to our local community by prioritizing health, wellness and community education.
Browse our classes and events and find out what’s going on near you.
- This event has passed.
HealthQuest Safe Sitter® Class
Safe Sitter® classes provide attendees with an opportunity to receive medically accurate information across a variety of household emergency situations. This class is intended for pre-teens (ages 11-14) who would like to demonstrate their competencies in child care.
• Would you know how to rescue a choking child?
• What if the child gets a bloody nose?
• Do you know how to screen babysitting jobs to decide whether to accept or refuse?
• Would you know what to say if you had to call 911?
• Do you know how to change a diaper?
Safe Sitters® learn these things…and more!
8:30 to 3:00 p.m.
For more information or to register for the program, please call HealthQuest Coordinator and Exercise Physiologist, Lydia Senn, at 970.384.7566.