HealthQuest Safe Sitter® class
Safe Sitter® classes provide attendees with an opportunity to receive medically accurate information across a variety of household emergency situations. This class is intended for pre-teens (ages 11-14) who would like to demonstrate their competencies in child care.
- Would you know how to rescue a choking child?
- What if the child gets a bloody nose?
- Do you know how to screen babysitting jobs to decide whether to accept or refuse?
- Would you know what to say if you had to call 911?
- Do you know how to change a diaper?
Safe Sitters® learn these things…and more!
8:30 to 3:00 p.m.
For more information or to register for the program, please call HealthQuest Coordinator and Exercise Physiologist, Lydia Senn, at 970.384.7566.