Glenwood Springs | Blood Draw Only
March 1st – 6:30 am to 9:00 am
Valley View Hospital Conference Rooms 2A, B, C, D (Located next to the new Café) 1906 Blake Ave. | Glenwood Springs, CO
New Castle | Blood Draw and Full Health Fair
March 16th – 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Coal Ridge High School
35947 HWY 6 | New Castle, CO
Carbondale | Blood Draw and Full Health Fair
April 13th – 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Roaring Fork High School
2270 HWY 133 | Carbondale, CO
Glenwood Springs | Blood Draw and Full Health Fair
April 27th – 7:00 am to 10:00 am
Glenwood Springs High School
1521 Grand Avenue | Glenwood Springs, CO
The Lion’s Club will be collecting your used glasses for donation at the New Castle and Glenwood Springs locations.
Blood Results Explanation (click here) – check here before attending the health fair to determine what tests you would like to take advantage of. Then, after the health fair, check back for further explanation of your results.
Screening Information (blood draw is for those 18 years and older)
- Health Fair Profile | $45 (Includes: Electrolytes, Kidney Function, Glucose, Liver Function, HDL/LDL Cholesterol, Triglycerides, Magnesium, TSH – Thyroid
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) | $35
- CBC | $20
- Hemoglobin A1C | $30
- Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy Screening | $50
- Colorectal Kits | $15
NEW in 2019!
- Vitamin B12 | $20
- CRP (C-Reactive Protein) | $35
- Testostorone Total | $40
- Requires fasting 12 hours before screening. Diabetics should not fast.
- Please drink lots of water! (No coffee or tea).
- Continue prescribed medications as directed.
No appointment necessary.