Classic Air Medical Ride Contest Rules
Enter to win a ride with Classic Air Medical to a 2018 Community Health Fair.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who “like”, share or comment on the contest Facebook post and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: : By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Valley View as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sunday, Feb. 3, 2019 at 10a.m. Mountain Time. All online entries for the Community Health Fair in New Castle must be received by Tuesday, Mar. 5, 2019 at 10a.m. Mountain Time; all online entries for the Community Health Fair in Carbondale must be received by Tuesday, Apr. 2, 2019 at 10a.m. Mountain Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by “liking”, sharing or commenting on the contest Facebook post. Each like, share or comment will count as one entry; up to three entries per person will be allowed. The post can be found as the pinned post on the Valley View Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Valley View. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Valley View.
- Prizes:The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one helicopter ride from Classic Air Medical from Valley View Hospital to either the Community Health Fair in New Castle on Saturday, Mar. 16, 2019 or the Community Health Fair in Carbondale on Saturday, Apr. 13, 2019. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Valley View . No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Valley View and Classic Air Medical’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Valley View to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Community Health Fair in New Castle Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Valley View. Winner will be notified on Tuesday, Mar. 5 at 12pm via a public winner’s announcement post on Valley View’s Facebook page and through Facebook Messenger; Community Health Fair in Carbondale Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Valley View. Winner will be notified on Tuesday, Apr. 2 at 12pm via a public winner’s announcement post on Valley View’s Facebook page and through Facebook Messenger. Valley View shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Community Health Fair in New Castle Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by Thursday, Mar. 7, 2019 at 12pm, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. If Community Health Fair in Carbondale Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by Thursday, Apr. 4, 2019 at 12pm, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VALLEY VIEW‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Valley View, anyone acting on behalf of Valley View, and Valley View’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Two entries will be selected to win a ride on a Classic Air Helicopter to an upcoming Valley View Community Health Fair. The flight will leave from Valley View Hospital at a time to be coordinated between the Winners and Classic Air Medical. Winners are responsible for transportation to Valley View Hospital and from the Health Fair. The ride on Classic Air Medical is dependent upon weather conditions and patient care and may be rescheduled as needed by Classic Air Medical. Valley View reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Valley View’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Valley View may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Valley View. Valley View reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Valley View has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Valley View reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Valley View and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes:THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
c/o Community Relations
1906 Blake Avenue
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Requests must be received no later than Monday, April 29, 2019.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is:
Classic Air Medical
1010 N 500 E Suite 200
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Valley View is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.