– Do you need expert breastfeeding support and care to?
– Eliminate pain and sore nipples
– Increase your milk supply
– Nurse single, twin, or triplet babies
– Nurse an infant with medical needs
– Explore breastfeeding options for adoptions
We offer comprehensive, personalized care for nursing mothers and families. Our team of experts will support you every step of the way.
– Do you have any questions about breastfeeding or pumping?
– Would you like to know how to get off to a good breastfeeding start?
– Have you wondered if you should stop breastfeeding or have been told to?
– Are you simply seeking reassurance from compassionate professionals?
We are here to provide expert advice in a compassionate, caring environment tailored to your lifestyle and unique needs.
Lactation line 970.384.7233
Leave a message if no one answers
Chat Time — Is a support group for new moms. It is every Monday from 10am to 12, at Valley View Hospital, second floor room 2B. This is a program run by our lactation consultants.