SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
|9:30am||Commercial raft shuttle departs Two Rivers Park|
|9:30am – 11:30am||Shuttle for drivers of groups bringing their own raft will depart Two Rivers Park|
|10:00am||Walker registration and check-in|
|11:00am||Walk (2x around Two Rivers Park)|
|11:00am – 3:00pm||Festivities in the park – lunch, beer garden, live music, kids’ zone and much more!|
We Rally to support patients of the Calaway • Young Cancer Center. Your donations, registrations, and sponsorships directed to Rally allow patients access to the following at no additional cost.
- Integrated Therapies
- Support and Survivorship Programs
- Overnight Lodging
- Emergency Assistance
- And Much More!
None of this would be possible without you!
HOW TO RALLY
RAFT or WALK
Patients at the Calaway • Young Cancer Center are counting on YOU.
How will you Rally?
Join us at Rally the Valley on September 7
- Register – Sign up for this year’s Rally and raft or walk to celebrate survivorship and support patients of the Calaway • Young Cancer Center.
- Start a team – Get your friends and colleagues to sign up together for this year’s Rally the Valley. The more the merrier and the more goes to helping those on their cancer journey.
- Fundraise – Multiply your impact by asking your family, friends, colleagues and neighbors to support the cause. Every dollar makes a difference.
- Sponsor –Highlight your company’s commitment to our community by sponsoring Rally.
- Volunteer – Help us make this the best Rally the Valley ever! We have a variety of volunteer opportunities.
Can’t make Rally?
- Make a donation at any time – We Rally all year for our cancer patients. A donation at any time will make a difference for those on their cancer journey at the Calaway • Young Cancer Center.
- Fundraise – Is it your birthday, anniversary or just because? You can set up a personal fundraiser at any time.
100% of all donations, registrations and sponsorships go directly to providing resources and services to patients of the Calaway • Young Cancer Center.
Thank You to our Current Sponsors
Larry & Susan Marx
Richard and Marianne Reinisch Foundation
Friends of Rally the Valley
Balcomb & Green, P.C.
Classic Air Medical
Glenwood Springs Ford, Inc.
Marianne O’Carroll & Timm Fautsko
Murray Dental Group
Ascent Events that Inspire
Citadel Security Services
Kind Healthy Snacks
Somethin’ Sweet Custom Products
KDNK Community Radio
The Lift FM
KNFO Sports/Talk Radio
La Nueva Mix Radio
Blue Sky Adventures
Defiance Rafting Company
Glenwood Adventure Company
All or part of this event occurs on the White River National Forest and is authorized under special use permit. Valley View Hospital Association is an equal opportunity service provider and employer.