No need to compare.
Valley View is your experienced imaging provider, committed to offering the lowest cost advanced, comprehensive imaging services, and a team of fellow-ship trained providers to serve you. Our imaging services are a part of our coordinated approach to your care.
Schedule with Imaging at Valley View today
|Service||Valley View||Mtn. Radiology||Total|
|MRI without contrast||$885.00||$205.00||$1,090.00|
|MRI with contrast||$885.00||$205.00||$1,090.00|
|MRI with and without contrast||$885.00||$305.00||$1,190.00|
|MRA with and without contrast||$885.00||$305.00||$1,190.00|
|CT without contrast||$885.00||$205.00||$1,090.00|
|CT with contrast||$885.00||$205.00||$1,090.00|
|CT with and without contrast||$885.00||$305.00||$1,190.00|
|CTA with and without contrast||$885.00||$305.00||$1,190.00|
|CT sinus routine||$645.00||$205.00||$850.00|
Price reflects the pre-insurance total for both the technical and professional fee. Your final cost may be lower.
Questions about cost?
Contact our Imaging Price Line at 970.384.7655 or visit our Estimate of Cost page for the cost of our most common imaging procedures.
We offer exceptional value at competitive prices and accept a broad set of insurances, including:
- Aetna/Cofinity/Sloans Lake
- Aspen Ski Company
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Cover Colorado
- Colorado Network
- Humana (ChoiceCare)
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Health/Pac
Services available: MRI, CT Scan, 3D Mammography, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Pet Scans
- Mammography screening – annually beginning at age 40
- Diagnostic mammography – those 30 years of age and over with clinical symptoms or signs of breast cancer.
- MRI of the breasts with contrast – recommended annually as prescribed by your physician.
- Ultrasound of the breast (only) – recommended for symptomatic women under 30 unless they are at high risk for breast cancer. Those at high risk should have an MRI. This is also for those who qualify for breast MRI but have contraindications to MRI scanning.
- DEXA bone density scan – Every 24 months for those who qualify.
Valley View Hospital |1906 Blake Ave. | Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 | 970.384.7640