Making it more efficient to get the care you need.
Valley View is your experienced imaging provider, bringing together the most comprehensive set of imaging services available, and a team of fellowship-trained providers to serve you. Our imaging services are part of our coordinated approach to your care.
We offer exceptional value at competitive prices and accept a broad set of insurances, including:
- Aetna/Cofinity/Sloans Lake
- Aspen Ski Company
- Aspen Valley Hospital
- Cover Colorado
- Colorado Network
- Humana (ChoiceCare)
- Kaiser Permanente
- United Health/Pac
Services available: MRI, CT Scan, 3D Mammography, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Pet Scans
Call for scheduling 970.384.7640
Questions about cost? Contact our Imaging Price Line at 970.384.7655 or visit our Estimate of Cost page for the cost of our most common imaging procedures.
Fax number: 970-384-8161
- Mammography screening – annually beginning at age 40
- Diagnostic mammography – those 30 years of age and over with clinical symptoms or signs of breast cancer.
- MRI of the breasts with contrast – recommended for high risk patients and those with a personal history of breast cancer, annually starting at age 30.
- Ultrasound of the breast (only) – recommended for symptomatic women under 30 unless they are at high risk for breast cancer. Those at high risk should have an MRI. This is also for those who qualify for breast MRI but have contraindications to MRI scanning.
- DEXA bone density scan – Every 24 months for those who qualify.
Valley View Hospital |1906 Blake Ave. | Glenwood Springs, CO 81601 | 970.384.7640