Welcome to Internal Medicine at Valley View
Our experienced team is committed to providing direct access and comprehensive primary care for adults, no referral necessary. We are equipped to handle any problem a patient faces – no matter how common or rare, or how simple or complex. Specially trained to solve perplexing diagnostics, our team is committed to helping you take control of your health every step of the way. We take pride in the continuum of care for adults from preventive medicine and routine wellness exams to chronic and acute illness management.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Extended hours until 6 p.m. Monday – Thursday
EDUCATION & RESOURCES
- Nih.org (national institute onageing)
- Chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center#. (Vaccine Education)
- Garfield county public library
- Connie Delaney Medical Library
- Health4Life Diabetes Prevention & Management
Internal Medicine at Valley View
Valley View Medical Office Building
1830 Blake Avenue, Suite 207 (second floor)
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601