Eight Valley View physicians have been named as 2022 Top Doctors by Castle Connolly, an organization dedicated to helping people connect with best-in-class healthcare providers across the United States. Top Doctor recipients represent the top seven percent of physicians in the nation.
Valley View winners include:
- David Brooks, MD, Pediatric Partners
- Ellen Brooks, MD, Pediatric Partners
- Marcus Howell, MD, Valley View Heart and Vascular Center
- Frank Laws, MD, FACC, Valley View Heart and Vascular Center
- Jamie Lowe, MD, Rocky Mountain Urology Center
- Tomas Pevny, MD, ValleyOrtho
- Peter Rossi, MD, Calaway-Young Cancer Center
- Peter Wiley, MD, Valley View Psychiatry
Top Doctors are nominated by their peers and validated by Castle Connolly’s research team to ensure that they deliver the highest quality patient care.
To compile the list, Castle Connolly’s research team vets each physician’s professional qualifications, education, hospital and faculty appointments, research leadership, professional reputation, disciplinary history and if available, outcomes data. Additionally, a physician’s interpersonal skills such as listening and communicating effectively, demonstrating empathy, and instilling trust and confidence, are also considered in the review process. The Castle Connolly Doctor Directory is the largest network of peer-nominated physicians.
Congratulations to Valley View’s Top Doctors!