We Rally to provide patients of the Calaway∙Young Cancer Center an opportunity to receive complimentary services and resources including acupuncture, massage, support groups, emergency assistance and more.
Rally with us Saturday, Sept. 23rd for our sixth annual Rally the Valley and help us continue to support our patients.
Register, Donate, or Volunteer today!
Avoid the lines and register early. Online registration closes at noon on
Friday Sept. 22.
- In-person registration available until noon Friday Sept. 22nd in Marianne’s Boutique located in the lobby of the Calaway∙Young Cancer Center
- Registration packet pickup and in-person registration available at the lower valet of Valley View Hospital Friday Sept. 22 from 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 23 – Rally the Valley: Sayer Park, Glenwood Springs – Costumes encouraged!
- 9 to 9:45 a.m. – Registration
- 10 a.m. – Opening Ceremony
- 10:15 a.m. – Peyton’s Parade (1.7 mile walk) We will all walk together to honor family and friends facing a diagnosis of cancer.
- 10:30 a.m. – Party begins – Live music! Kids zone! Interactive demonstrations of the services provided because of your generosity
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch and Beer Garden
- Noon – Inspirational Program
- 1 p.m. – Conclude
Click above for parade map
“My decision where to have treatment was a long and winding road. My inquiries and visits to other facilities and physicians bordered on analysis paralysis, but when my wife and I walked in the door at Valley View, I knew all the efforts were worth it.” – Kevin, cancer patient
Thank you to our sponsors
For website and registration help or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities please email Kim Wells at Kimberly.Wells@vvh.org
Valley View Foundation | PO Box 1970 | Glenwood Springs, CO 81602 | Main Phone 970.384.6620