Surgical Services at Valley View
At Valley View, we have built a world-class surgical center right here in your neighborhood. From outpatient procedures to surgeries requiring in-hospital recovery, our surgical teams work with the most advanced technology and the most up-to-date techniques. Choosing to have your surgery performed locally allows your doctors and surgeons to consult more directly, lowers costs, and helps you make the transition home more safely.
When possible, we offer procedures on an outpatient basis, also referred to as ambulatory or same-day surgery. Outpatient surgery enables you to go home on the same day as your surgery. You will have the advantages of convenience and cost savings, while still having the assurance that comes with a fully staffed operating room.
For both inpatient and outpatient surgeries, we encourage you to visit our facilities before your procedure. We will give you an overview of hospital procedures, conduct any necessary pre-surgical tests and address any concerns you may have. Our post-surgical nursing staff is focused on keeping you comfortable and informed as you recover.
In addition to general surgery, which treats a broad range of conditions, our surgical services include:
Additionally, the Procedures department does:
- Epidural steroid injections for spine pain
- Biologic medication administration for chronic conditions/illnesses
- Minor procedures managed with local anesthetics and sedation, no anesthesia
- Medication administration for severe depression
Valley View uses state-of-the-art surgical equipment to get the best, least invasive outcomes, including:
- DaVinci robot-assisted surgery
- Mako robotic-arm assisted surgery for joint replacements
- Exactech robotic assistance technology for shoulder replacements
- Stealth Navigation